Application for Provisional Unlawful Presence Waiver

Application for Provisional Unlawful Presence Waiver (Also referred to as a Hardship Waiver). Certain  immediate relatives of U.S. Citizens may request a provisional unlawful presence waiver under applicable U.S. immigration laws.

To use this benefit, you must be the beneficiary of an approved immigrant visa petition classifying you as an “immediate relative” of of a U.S. citizen.  An immediate relative is a person who is the spouse, child (under 21 years of age and unmarried), or the parent of a U.S. citizen who is over 21 years of age.  Also, you must have already paid a visa processing fee.

For more information call (775) 786-9918.