Waiver of Grounds of Inadmissibility

Application for Waiver of Grounds of Inadmissibility Individuals who are inadmissible to the United States and are seeking an immigrant visa, adjustment of status, certain nonimmigrant statuses or certain other immigration benefits, must seek a waiver of certain grounds of admissibility.

Relief is sought by filing a I-601 waiver.  The process can be complex and many persons can be helped with the assistance of an attorney.

For more information call (775) 786-9918.